Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cravings

I haven't worked out for a couple of days now. Work has been stressful, which is an even better reason to work out to relieve that stress. Pat and I are watching the Twins game right now. It looks like they may not be winning this one either.

I had a craving for McDonald's breakfast this morning. I usually get a number 11 (two breakfast burrito meal) with a small oj. I dont know if its the worst thing on the menu or not. I just happen to really like them. I talked myself out of it by having a bowl of cheerios here at home. I will probably have to talk myself out of it tomorrow morning too.

Tonight I had a craving for Chipotle. I once again just got in my car and went the other direction towards home so I could just wait for the craving to go away, which it did at some point because when I got home, I told Pat I had changed my mind. So I had leftovers, which were better for me and less expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment