Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 More Things

I just realized that another blog friend, Meredith at Making Over Merbear, tagged me on her blog to answer another 11 different questions. Here are those answers:

1. What is your main reason for living a healthy lifestyle?
My family has high cholesterol. I want to be able to control this with as little medicine as possible. Oh yea, and I want to look hot on a beach vacation too!

2. What would you say is your “go to” quick emergency snack?
Pretzels. Not exactly the healthiest but it satisfies the salt craving

3. What is your favorite exercise and why?
I love biking outside. I love feeling the wind in my face and the scenery speeding by. Its fun.

4. Why do you blog?
It helps me focus. 

5. Dogs? Cats? Both? Neither?
Oh cats all the way.  See my other 11 things.

6. Have you “given up” any foods for healthiness reasons? Will you ever have it again? Why?
McDonalds. I'm sure I'll have it again. I have had it once or twice since giving it up. But it just made me feel like crap.

7. Are you doing or have you or are you considering a paid-for weight loss program? Which one? Why do you do it or how did it help you? If not, what are you doing on your own?
Boy there's alot of questions in that one question. Nope

8. Tell me about a dream vacation, one you’ve been on or one you’d like to go on.
My three week honey moon in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland was amazing and I want to do it all over again.

9. What do you use to blog mainly? Mac? PC? iPad? Phone? and where do you find yourself when you are blogging…desk, couch, coffee shop, bed, kitchen table?
I blog on a Mac on the couch with music on int he back ground. Although, the news is on now.

10. Introvert (recharge with alone time) or extravert (get energy from people)?
Totally an introvert.

11. What is your favorite quote that keeps you motivated?
Any running quotes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment