Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

11 Things

My running friend Anne over at Twelve-in-Twelve gave me this list of 11 questions I get to answer.

1.  Do you have any furry family members? If yes, roll call. Photos get you extra points.

We do have furry family members here.  
 Boo is our older kitty. Hubby had her before we got married.
Boo
Dove is our newer kitty. We've had her for almost a year. I fell in love with her at Petsmart during one of their adoption days. 
Dove


2.  What’s the biggest accomplishment you’ve achieved in the past few years?

My single biggest accomplishment. Thats a hard one but I think mine in the last year is when I completed my duathlon. It was a lot of work.

3. Favorite TV show?
Revenge. Love it!

4. Have you ever colored your hair? Did it turn out great or not so great?
I typically don't color my hair because it can be a pain to keep up. So I get it high lighted every so often.

5. Does your body wake up at a certain time each morning? How accurate is your “internal clock”?
My internal clock is pretty dang accurate. It scares me sometimes. I typically wake up at 7 am every morning and often before my alarm clock clicks on.

6. Where do you get your news from? Online, radio, or TV?
I listen to NPR in the morning and read the newspaper at work on my lunch break.


7. Favorite celebrity couple?
I dont really follow celebrity couples. But since I have to pick one, I will go with Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. They have been married a while and I think they both do great things.


8. Have you ever had to assemble anything – Ikea furniture or workout equipment? Was it successful or not?

The bed I had in college was an Ikea bed. Its been put together and taken apart so many times, we are pretty much experts at it. We dont even need the instructions anymore. 

9. Do you love the hot shower or the cold shower?
Hot. I may enjoy a luke warm shower if I have been just working out.

10. Favorite alcoholic drink – beer, wine, mixed drink?
Raspberry Tart from New Glarus Brewery

11. What are you doing right now? Are you a multi-tasker?
Typing and watching Dateline. I am a multi-tasker. I'm usually pretty good at it. 

1 comment: