Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorite Things

So I was going to do a post about how great of a day I had today, until I ate a role of Rolos. Food was great today.

Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel thin with some low fat cream cheese

Lunch: 40 minute walk, Lasagna Lean Cuisine, fruit cup (pears) in juice, low fat strawberry yogurt and some diet Mt. Dew.

Dinner: Pat and I didnt feel like cooking so we went to BW3 where I had grilled chicken buffalito (yummy) with a lemonade.

I felt pretty good at the end of the day. I wasn't tired like I usually get when I don't eat well.



So in respect to the fact that I am watching the Sound of Music reunion on Oprah, I wanted to make a great list of all my favorite things. These are things that make me happy. I find that through this journey of change that there is a lot of negative self-talk. So, on to some great positive things, that may be slightly random!

Pat
Alyssa
Mom&Dad
Friends
Kitty cats
Musicals
Snow(flakes)
Memories
Cozy Soft Old Quilts
Colorful Maple Leaves(pressed in Grandma's dictionary)
Rainbows
Strawberries
S'mores
Rice Krispy Bars
Watermelon
Love
Fiction
Photography
Great Teachers
Piano Music
Christmas Music (:P)
Austria
The Sound of Music makes me smile
Ice Cream


I'll add to this list later.

No comments:

Post a Comment