Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Good Week

I'm sitting on the couch, in my butt rut. Lol that rhymes! The cat is sitting my tummy, making it somewhat hard to type. I am amazed that this cat has become a lap pet. I never thought she actually would.
I got on the scale this morning. I am down 6 lbs. Now I have to say some of that was water weight. But I still worked for those pounds so I will take them and keep going.

I dragged Pat out for a walk this evening after work. It was much needed after the day I had at work. I am really working on using walking as a stress reliever instead of eating. I want to get to the point that I'm craving walking or being outside instead of food. Is that possible? There were a few times last week when I would be sitting at my desk at work just thinking about putting my running shoes on and going for a short walk during my lunch break. I didn't walk today during lunch. I was just so busy and my lunch period went far too fast.

I just got off the phone with my mom. She tells me Congratulations on the pounds lost. And I said thanks. This is a battle worth fighting and eventually winning.

Listening to "It Depends on the Context" by The Mighty Orange Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment