Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Workout Together!

Pat and I worked out together tonight. It really made the time go by quickly. I've been doing the Biggest Loser Wii when I haven't been sick. Tonight was the first workout in about a week since I got sick...again.

I am really looking forward to getting back on the wagon and working out every night or in the mornings, even if I have to force myself. It's been hard sometimes doing this on my own. I really really appreciated having Pat there next to me tonight. We both looked like dorks in our basement, punching imagined punching bags. It was great watching him sweat with me and now it's great to hear him complain about how much his thighs hurt when mine don't. I just attribute that to my working out more than him lately. I really need his support all the time.

It's been cold lately. Today was relatively warm at 25 degrees. When I walked out of work tonight, I had briefly wished I had brought my work out gear with me so I could go for a run. I haven't actually run since Thanksgiving. That is far too long! It's hard when it's been so dang cold and it's been dark by the time I get off of work. That is starting to change now. The sun goes down right before the end of my work day and the temp is supposed to be a balmy 32 degrees on Friday and its supposed to be sunny. I think I might take my work out gear with me to work that day so I can get a run in after work. I guess it will be interesting to see how much have regressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment